I’m here!! I am ecstatic to have arrived in Jacksonville for the 2016 Mrs. International Pageant. It feels hard to believe I was crowned Mrs. Texas four months ago because I’ve been traveling across Texas, New Mexico and Arizona promoting my program, Beyond the Baby Blues, and Postpartum Progress, non-stop! I can’t wait to meet the other titleholders and see what the week has in store.
I would like to thank our amazing Texas International sponsors for their support:
- Valerie Hayes– thank you for helping me communicate the best and authentic version of myself. You are THE pageant coach for a reason; you are the best! I lovingly call you a coach and a friend.
- Laine Berry– when someone screams with delight at a dress you’ve selected you must be on to something. I can’t thank you enough for developing a signature look that fits inline so well with my own personal style.
- Sheila Ybarra– sitting in your chair two days in a row was such a treat! Our makeup lesson was a game changer for me and I couldn’t have felt more beautiful for my headshots. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
- Kerry Beyer– thank you for sharing your gift of photography. Each of my headshots is a work of art and shooting with you was a special memory I won’t soon forget.
- Carlotta Lenox– thank you for your time and talent to perfect my stage presence and walk. You have helped to up my fierceness and grace!
- Corrie Demmler/Paper Patina– My platform page and ad page for Mrs. International are interesting and visually stunning. Thank you for the high quality of work and the quick turn-around time.
To our director Rachel Hedstrom-
Rachel, you have quickly become a dear friend. Your deep care for your titleholders and the Mrs. International system is visible in all you do. Thank you for everything!
Team Texas thank yous wouldn’t be complete without Pam Blacketer-
Queen Mum, I’ve loved getting to know you and because of you my posture has improved greatly and I sincerely thank you!
To my little sisters, Taylor and Gracie-
I adore each of you and I’m so proud to see you each shining your light on the causes that speak to your hearts. I love our Texas Queens blondentourage!
There are not enough words to thank my three leading men. Jake, God blessed me with the perfect husband to walk through imperfect life and I praise Him daily for you in my life. Zayne and Gage, thank you for making me a momma and challenging me with that calling everyday. I cannot wait to see you in your tuxedos and shiny shoes!
Last but certainly not least to the Richardsons –
Thank you for the International system where women as community leaders are at the forefront.
Mrs. Texas International 2016